ABOUT PAUL J. OSTLING:
Lawyer by trade and accomplished business leader, Paul J. Ostling’s success is built on his reputation of integrity and discipline. In a career spanning three decades, he ascended from associate counsel to the highest level of Global Chief Operations Officer at Ernst & Young (EY). Ostling has commanded complex international transactions for the global giant and more recently, emerging startups throughout Russia, the Middle East and Europe with unparalleled expertise that encompasses governance, forensics, technology and Human Capital Management.
True to his high-energy form, since leaving EY in 2007, Ostling ran several companies and continues to serve on a number of influential boards and pursue his own entrepreneurial endeavors while maintaining his commitment to helping charitable organizations prosper. Ostling makes his home in New Canaan, CT with his family.
• Fordham University
• Fordham University School of Law
• American Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
• Association of the Bar of the City of New York
• Member of the Bar New York State and numerous federal jurisdictions
• Financial expert under SEC and LSE regulations
• Officer – United States Marine Corps